Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Golf Course Terms and Conditions:
- You must have a valid credit card to make a tee time.
- All prices are per golfer and include a riding cart
- Please check-in at the golf shop at least 15 minutes before your tee time. Failure to do so may result in forfeiting your tee time to our stand-by-list.
- Spectators, ride alongs, and non-golfers are NOT permitted.
- A MAXIMUM of 4 players per group and two players per cart! Each player must have their own set of clubs
- No Show / Cancelation / Online Reservation Policies:
- Public/Non-Pass Holders/Non-Members:
- Guests who fail to cancel, no show or reduce booking size under 24 hours will be charged the FULL rate for each player on the required credit card
- Members/Pass Holders:
- Pass holders who no show or reduce booking size under 24 hours in advance will be charged the FULL Non-Pass Holder rate for each player on the required credit card
- Public/Non-Pass Holders/Non-Members:
- If you are unable to make your tee time or would like to reduce your number of players, please do so through your account or call our golf shop directly in advance and your card will not be charged.
- Collared shirts and proper golf attire are required. Short-shorts, cut-offs, midriffs, swim wear and bike attire are not allowed on the course or practice facility.
- Metal Spikes and inappropriate shoes are not permitted on the course or practice facility.
- We reserve the right to pair you with other players when course conditions and capacity require it.
- Personal coolers are not allowed on the golf course and may be confiscated by the staff
- Public urination is prohibited on golf course property. Violation of this law could result in prosecution.
- Pets are not allowed to join you on the golf course.
- Liquor license law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages on the premises without purchasing them through our facilities.
- All children under 13 years old need to be supervised on the practice facility and the golf course by an adult.
- Please follow all pace of play regulations
- All Players must have their own set of clubs for speed of play purposes.
- Players play at their own risk in inclement weather. Cancellations due to extreme weather and lightning are allowed within the 24-hour window.
- Where applicable, Range balls and range ball baskets are to remain on the practice facilities at all times. Failure to do so may result in suspension of using the practice facilities.
- We do offer rental sets. Please call the golf shop for pricing and availability
- You must provide proper ID for discounted rates that are available including showing age of 60+ to receive the LOCAL senior rate!
- All players play at their own risk and are responsible for any golf ball and car/home damage they incur or may cause to others
- If you have questions, please feel free to ask us in person or you may call the golf shop
Golf Cart Rental Agreement:
I agree to comply with the following terms, conditions, and instructions:
- I am at least 16 years old with a valid permit or driver’s license
- I will not allow more than two persons and two golf bags to be on this cart at any time. While cart is in operation, all occupants must be seated. No one is permitted to sit on the back of the cart or stand on the bumper. All occupants must be entirely inside the cart and hold on at all times when the cart is in motion.
- I will operate the cart in compliance with the instructions printed in the cart and with these terms, conditions, and instructions.
- I will not allow anyone under the age of 16, or anyone unfamiliar with the operation and proper use of the cart, to operate the cart.
- I will drive responsibly and only in designated areas on the golf course. I will maintain a firm grip on the steering wheel at all times.
- I will drive safely and prudently as weather and course conditions allow. I will drive slowly straight up and down slopes and in turns. I will use extra care in reverse, in congested areas or on wet, hilly, or loose terrain.
- I will set the parking brake before leaving cart.
- I will not operate the cart under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
The course reserves the right to terminate your use of this cart, without refund, if you do not follow these and other posted instructions.
I agree to pay for any damage to the golf cart or golf course property while the cart is in my possession, and I assume all risk of operating the cart. I represent that I am familiar with the operation and proper use of the golf cart, and that I have read and understand the instructions above. I represent that I can operate and control the cart in accordance with these instructions and with the instructions posted in the golf cart. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold lessor, the golf course, and its employees harmless from any damages or claims of any nature whatsoever that may arise from or through my use or rental of the golf cart.
I understand this is a licensed facility with the PLCB or A.B.C. I also understand I cannot bring from the outside alcohol onto this licensed property