It’s kind of funny … the wedding rehearsal is a long-standing event that takes place nearly every time a wedding takes place. But when it comes to getting it right when it matters, we don’t get to rehearse. That’s why you can relax and trust that your big day will come off exactly as planned at Back Creek Golf Club.
Indoors or out, trust us with every facet of your big day: the rehearsal. Ceremony. Reception. Bachelorette party. Bachelor golf outing. Then remember to come back and celebrate with us on your Silver Anniversary … Golden Anniversary …
Our job is to relieve brides of the jitters that can come from booking a less-than-reliable wedding venue.
So what’s important – vital – to your successful wedding? A romantic setting? Great food? A dance floor? ALL of those? Us, too. You see, your wedding essentials become our wedding essentials. We’ll help you with everything that goes into a perfect wedding, like:
1. A romantic wedding venue. We have that. Our dining/entertaining facilities overlook holes 9 and 18, establishing a gorgeous, natural setting. We have the perfect Middletown wedding venue!
Beautiful hardwood floors throughout and cherry-wood, full-service bar/lounge area leading into our dining room with its wood-burning fireplace overlooking the 9th and 18th holes make this a perfect spot for the most important day of your life.
2. Great food and beverage service. Check! Featuring local favorites prepared by our talented chef, choose from our splendid wedding feast packages for breakfast, lunch, cocktail, sit-down and/or buffet-style! If you don’t see what you like, let’s talk about a customized package! Click here to review our menus.
3. Location. At the base of the bridge on 896 in Middletown, Delaware, we’re accessible from I-95 and Delaware Route 1. We’re located within easy reach from Wilmington, Newark, Elkton, Dover, Baltimore, Southern New Jersey and Philadelphia.
4. First-class service. We don’t get the luxury of a rehearsal. Our staff understands the importance of getting it right the first time. We’re trained and ready to impress.
5. Inside or out. Wedding ceremony or reception. We’re ready to meet your demands to host your ceremony and reception inside our beautiful facilities or – weather permitting -- commune with Nature and take it outdoors.
6. A “yes we can” attitude. If you want it for your big day and we don’t have it, we’ll find it from one of our trusted local wedding vendors or help you locate whatever it is.
7. Flexible budgets. We’re willing to work with any bride, within any budget.
8. From intimate to 200. Inside, we can beautifully handle up to 80 wedding guests. Outside we’ve got grounds for approximately 200. Our patio will hold 150.
8. Me! Behind every successful wedding is an experienced, dedicated wedding coordinator who sees to every last detail, leaving the bride with one job: to look gorgeous! Here at Back Creek, that job falls to me. I’m with you every step of the process – until you walk down the aisle! If you don’t believe that – call me!
In fact, everything you want for your wedding will be at your disposal at Back Creek. I am here to see to it.
Click here, call, email or stop by to chat!